Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!

Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post! - Hallo sahabat Homeimprovement, Pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan membahas artkel yang berjudul Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!, saya telah menyediakan berbagai macam artikel terbaru lainnya. mudah mudahan artikel yang saya tulis ini bermanfaat buat anda semuanya.


Ditulis Oleh : Homeimprovement
Judul : Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!

lihat juga


Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!


Welcome to my 100th POST! I honestly had no idea I had this much to say but don’t ask mister man’s opinion please....;)

~~~~~~~

* Disclaimer *

I didn’t even think to tell you this on my last post but for all of you who think I’m an impressive cook not cooking the same thing more then twice this year….don’t, I’m not that impressive mainly because I only cook twice a week and that doesn’t add up to that many meals. Mister man is in NYC a lot during the week and I don't really cook for myself. I don’t cook the same thing because I forget to save recipes that I’ve found on the computer or I’ve tossed out a recipe I’ve printed up thinking I would remember where to find it…NOT! What was I thinking I’m menopausal I have no memory and can’t remember my name half the time let alone where I found a recipe…jeez.  So don’t be impressed!

~~~~~~~


 I have to ask “what the heck is up with the animal leg/foot craze lately?” Yes I know using bits of animal form has been around for centuries but lately every time I open a magazine there’s another leg. I’m sorry, personal opinion here, but not liking these chairs in the least the legs seem off in this stunning room, love everything else in this room, those doors and barometer are to die for!


I like the looks of the seat on this bench and yes the bench works with the horse prints but the legs look as if they’ll splay out if you sit on it.

House Beautiful

A little something for me to trip over!

 House Beautiful

Veranda Magazine

Love this ottoman and while I know they were going for a shot of glam, some zing, with the gold I would have made the feet dark.
Honestly there's something about the feet on this ottoman that reminds me of Dylan dog, he stands broad when he's being tough.

Southern Accents 2004

Done right but then again this cooler is an antique.

Veranda

Veranda, 2011

I've never seen animal feet on a sink pedestal but I'm loving this.


Southern Accents, 2003

Even eight years ago they were mucking around with animal legs but it seems to work in this setting.

Southern Accents, 2003

While not my personal taste I think this table was done right.

Elle Decor, October 2011

Don't even get me started on the number of chairs I've seen with horns, can you imagine what those points are doing to that rug? Let alone if someone drops into that chair and it slides?

So tell me the truth do you like animal legs on furniture or not, I promise not to judge....;)



Demikianlah Artikel Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!

Sekian dari kami, mudah mudahan artikel Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!, bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan dari kami . salam Ayo Hidup Sehat !! .

Anda sedang membaca artikel Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post! dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://trendshomeimprovement.blogspot.com/2011/10/hoofing-it-disclaimer-100th-post.html
Artikel Kesehatan Terbaru Lainnya kesehatan,Hoofing it, Disclaimer & 100th Post!
Hidup sehat, sehat, sakit, penyakit,cara mengatasi, obat, kegunaan obat